10 things you will NEVER hear Miss Eff say ..............

10.  I need to purge yarn.

9. I feel like Hamburger Helper for supper.  What do you think, Honey?

8. I only concentrate on one project at a time.

7. The quiet in the country is too much for me.  I want to move to town.

6. I don't see what the big deal is about farm fresh eggs.

5. Let's spend the day at the mall.

4. I want brand new furniture!!!!!

3. More flowers????  What would I do with more flowers???

2. Taupe.  Let's make the house taupe vinyl.


And the number one thing that Miss Eff will never ever say ..........

No.  I don't want to go out for a beer with friends.  I want to stay home and clean house!!!!

Comments

colleen said…
I will NEVER say most of those things either!! My motto....use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without..Isn't the simple life just a blessing!!
Me either. I would add that I never say "no, we have too many critters already". There's always room for one more four-legged.

Popular Posts