Equality for all .............

Last year, it was brought to my attention that I did not provide equal restroom facilities on the farm.

Men objected to the very feminine, very pink, flower strewn, sweetly scented port-a-potty.

Where was the urinal with the stinky, flat disc floating around??  And what's with the flowers???  And does it have to smell like "Fresh Linen"?

It's a port-a-potty and to them, it should be less pretty! And green or brown .... not PINK!

I have bowed to the masculine pressure this year.

If I want equality for women ...... I need to step up and install a men's only restroom.

And that ... I did.

Sort of.


Women's...............................


Still in need of mirror, chair, wreaths, tablecloths, and other pretty things!





Men's .................................




Green ... brown ... seems perfect to me!




Now ... let's see Congress do that!!!!!


Comments

Kelly said…
There is no way Congress can function at that level of common sense and efficiency!!! You go girl.

Popular Posts