Mine! Mine! Mine!

All mine!

Yes .... you just witnessed a two-year-old's tantrum and rant coming out of this AARP card-carrying woman.

For the last several years .... there have been some gardens that have gone to hell.  Seriously. 

It is simple .... we run out of money and we run out of steam.  Not enough mulch.  Not enough energy to make them look pretty.

So several flower areas are going away.

Just going away. 

Disappearing.

Bye-Bye!

One of those gardens under debate was this one.



But this is my view as I drink my coffee in the morning.



And this is my view as I work on the computer.

But this was what I was seeing......................




And this ..............


And still more ............

Wait ... all these pictures look alike!  Did I post this one????

Well ............ you get the idea ... Wavy grass .... hidden gems.

:(        BIG frowny face!

So my ever wonderful Honey and I set a goal of making the view of my world a prettier place.

And we worked and we worked and we worked.  I planted daisies, and lilies and more lilies.  We moved plants and we moved benches. 

Now ........... we have this view.




And this view .............




And this view.................




I still have some work to do ...........

We need birdhouses and lighting.  Stepping stones and pillows.  It needs some sparklingly white caladiums planted.  And it needs a few more containers.

But I planted a lot of lilies for their scent that will drift into the house in the evenings.  And I hope to find some jasmine to hang from tree branches.

But it is clean ..... weeded ..... planted and mulched.

And it is mine.

All mine.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts